Buying kids condoms? ADULTS ONLY PLEASE!?

I am so annoyed with today's views on children (you are a child until you hit 18) having sex. Sure, you don't want your child getting pregnant or getting an STD, but just the same you don't want them having sex period! I have no understanding of the whole "If you do.." thing. Or when people... show more I am so annoyed with today's views on children (you are a child until you hit 18) having sex. Sure, you don't want your child getting pregnant or getting an STD, but just the same you don't want them having sex period! I have no understanding of the whole "If you do.." thing. Or when people say they would rather their child just have sex than get an STD or get knocked up. Rather?? It's not up to the child. Everything the child does until they turn 18 should be approved by the parent because they live under their roof,they gave the child life and as long as they are responsible, it's up to the parent what the child can/cannot do. They make excuses like "Oh, teens are rebellious"... only because you allow them to be!! Parents have no control over their children these days and we ask what's wrong with society!!! This is it! I am 16 years old and I am in no hurry to lose my virginity and when I have a child he/ she is NOT ALLOWED to have sex until they turn 18 and leave my house. Parents say they dont want their child to, so why allow them to? If we are going to be alright with our kids doing things we disapprove of, why bother making rules and why bother even parenting them? Go ahead and give your 3 year old 12 cookies a day. He wants them. The same as a teenager wants sex. Honestly!
15 answers 15