My dad just gave me a spanking and my mom said i was acting like a baby so she put a diaper on me?

long story short i cursed my dad and then he spanked me with his hand he is strong so ouch and i said he is wrong for spanking me and i said i wanted to live with my aunt and my mom said i was acting like a baby so she took my lil bros diaper it is an overnight one and put it in my underwear so i will learn that... show more long story short i cursed my dad and then he spanked me with his hand he is strong so ouch and i said he is wrong for spanking me and i said i wanted to live with my aunt and my mom said i was acting like a baby so she took my lil bros diaper it is an overnight one and put it in my underwear so i will learn that if i act like a baby i will be treated like one and when she was putting it on i said no and at first i pulled it off so she popped my hand five times and put it on sh said in 30 min we will have A TALK and most of the time when that happened i get more spankings and she tells my why i got all nof them if i act like i least bit dont care about what she is sayinkg my dad gets his belt out and spankes me and said YOU WILL CARE NEXT TIME and from my last spanking my butt and theighs are hurting

do u think there righ tfor doing that