Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who will have a better career in wwe Kofi kingston or MVP + BQ?

BQ: do you like or dislike Kofi

Favorite Answer

I definitley think Kofi. Hes the better wrestler, younger, and an overall more likeable guy. The only thing MVP can do better is mic skills, and thats mostly because Kofi is jamacan.

Kofi is one of the fan favorites in the WWE. Hes VERY hard not to like. I mean, whats to hate about a high flying, laid back, cool accented jamacian? I've never heard anyone not liking Kofi, other then Smarks, but their dooches. He gets one of the biggest pops on raw and easily gets the biggest pop of any mid carder on raw. MVP didn't start getting a lot of cheers untill he started making fun of Swagger, and I give that credit to Swagger for being such a good heel. It's not easy to market a criminal that spent 10 years in jail as a good guy. MVP didnt get a lot of heat as a heel either untill he started feuding with Matt Hardy.

Wrestling skill- Kofi is the more talented one. He puts on entertaining matches consistentley and well MVP can put on good matches he goes on streaks where he won't put on a good match for a while.

Booker better- Ever since Kofi joined WWE he has been being pushed and is made to seem like the next big thing. MVP had that losing streak and that might be his down fall, also the jobbing to Jack Swagger probably took him out of any possible way to main event. He also half-jobbed to Chris Masters. Kofi has not really jobbed to anyone, except maybe some main evneter. Also, both his US title defenses have been in multi-superstar matches, which make him look VERY strong.

Age- MVP is 35. He has suffered some injuries that will keep him from competing to much longer. I dont think theres enough for him to move up to main event level. Kofi on the other hand, a guy whos over with the fans and is only in his 20's. Kofi has the pottentiol to at least main event for a few years.

BQ- Yes I love Kofi. Like I said earlier, whats not to like?

By The Looks Of It, Kofi Kingston Will Have A Better Career In The WWE Only Because MVP Is Not Getting Any Good Fan Reaction Being A Face. If MVP Was Still A Heel, Then He Would Be More Successful Only Because Of His Gimmick. It Was Much Better Than And The Corwd Actually Gave Him Heat Because Of His Cocky Attitude. His Face Gimmick Is Common And It Really Does Not Work With The Audience At All. Kofi Kingston Will Do Much Better (Even Though I Dislike Him) For Two Reasons. His Gimmick Actually Works, And The Fans Just Like Kofi's Moveset. His Moves Work Well With His Gimmick And That Is Why He Will Be More Successful.

BQ: I Dislike Kofi Kingston.

Kofi Kingston

I think that Kofi Kingston would have a better career than MVP because Kofi has held more titles then MVP and Kofi just seems like he is more of a fan favorite. Kofi has also held more titles then MVP (I think) so most likely Kofi will have a better career. And more kids like Kofi Kingston and he sells more merchandise than MVP (Because in most shows you see Kofi Kingston shirts and signs).

Kofi, he's more altletic and people will always like him more since mvp used to be a big heel.

BQ: Like, for all the reasons i already said.

FOR SOME REASON IM THINKING KOFI KINGSTON.

MVP IS ALREADY IN HIS THIRTIES, AND I SEE HIM WINNING ANOTHER UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP, BEFORE MOVING UP TO THE MAIN EVENT. AND BY THE TIME HE GETS THERE, HE WILL PROBABLY ONLY HAVE ONE WORLD TITLE REIGN AS WWE CHAMP, MAYBE TWO, AND THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT FOR MVP.

AND KOFI, THE GUY IS STILL YOUNG, HE JUST STARTED ABOUT MORE OVER THAN A YEAR AGO AND HE ALREADY IS: WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION, INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION, AND UNITED STATES CHAMPION. AND SEEING JUST HOW BIG OF A POP HE GETS FROM THE CROWD, I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF KOFI WERE TO WIN NEXT YEARS MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH, AND BECOME A WORLD CHAMPION. I THINK HE WILL BE ABLE TO DO THAT. HE'S VERY CHARISMATIC, CAN CUT ALRIGHT PROMOS, AND KNOWS HOW TO PUMP UP THE CROWD, SO YEA, HE COULD MAKE A DESCENT WORLD CHAMPION.

I SAY KOFI WILL HAVE A BETTER CAREER.

BQ: YES I DO. A COOL HIGH-FLYER, VERY ELECTRIC AND ENTERTAINING, I LIKE HIM.

Source(s): THE FAITH BREAKER
  • ?

MVP will have the better career

but i like kofi more

i think mvp is gonna have a better career. i think mvp is gonna recieve about 1 or 2 world title reigns. kofi kingston may receive a few title shots but i really dont think he will be world champion. i would love kofi to win the world champion some day but i dont see it happening he seems more likely to be in the mid carders division. mvp is the full package and he has what it takes to be a main eventer. he plays both characters really well both face and heel(heel is better),he gets a really good crowd reaction as a face and he gets good heat from the crowd as a heel. so i think he will have a better career in the wwe. also if you look at their careers on how its going now mvp's is better.

bq:i like kofi kingston and i always liked him. he is very entertaining and he works really hard in the ring. i love his wrestling skills he is a highflyer and a technical wrestler. people says he is sloppy but i dont see it. this guy is fantastic one of my favorite wrestlers in the wwe today. we havent seen much mic skills from him but he is still good. so far he has been a good us champion,a fighting us champion and i hope he holds the title a little longer because im a huge fan of kofi kingston and he is a really good wrestler. how can people not like kofi kingston? if you like jeff hardy,rey mysterio and evan bourne,you have to like kofi kingston this guys is awesome.

Kofi, He is very young, He is athletic, He has has 3 championship belts (I think).

on the other hand, MVP has had is chance...But i still haven't seen any progress since he's turned "face"

• I think MVP..Kofi is younger but dont really think they will let him become a world champ. MVP has nice chances though.

I like him.