To my fellow Jehovah's Witnesses....?

How did you come to know the truth? I'd like to hear your story! I'm always interested in hearing how people came in to the truth. I came in through my mother. She was born in a family who weren't Jw's and one day a couple of months before having me, she got a visit from 2 JW. My mom told my dad... show more How did you come to know the truth? I'd like to hear your story! I'm always interested in hearing how people came in to the truth.

I came in through my mother. She was born in a family who weren't Jw's and one day a couple of months before having me, she got a visit from 2 JW. My mom told my dad NOT to answer the door but trying to be annoying he did it anyway. then he kept trying to stump them with questions so they wrote him down as being interested which cracks me up because that was the total opposite of what he wanted to do :D

anyway they got many return visits in which my father did the same thing over and over again,his plan not working hehehehehe anyway I was born :D then my mother and father's relationship got shaky [they weren't married] and he started to drink alot. then so my mom finally becided to study with them to shut them up which was what she told me lol then a year later, my mom gave birth to my little sister! by this time the people who were studing with my mom and tryin to study with my dad had said that they should get married so that god would bless them. my dad was drinking alot more now... so to make this part of the story short, my mom had to throw my dad out because he would leave he hosue with me and my little sister all alone while we were like babies and he would steal from people at his job and then they'd call the house threatning my mom which wasn't safe for little me and my sister. anyway fast forward about 10 years, my mom fianlly gets baptized!!! yay! lol

so how did you get to know the truth? :)
Update: HTaciana... I asked FELLOW JEHOAVH'S WITNESSES... not mean people like you with your sarcastic and uncalled for answers
Update 2: wideboyslim- FELLOW JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update 3: edwina C- hey! I was born in the summer of 1993! lol it's great that you had TWO witnesses in the same room as u when it just so happened that no one showed up! It's wonderful how Jehovah works! :)