Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

do you guys think its nasty to have sex during the girls period?

its just blood...

Favorite Answer

Well, I am not a guy, but yeah it is nasty. When you are finished it looks like a crime scene. And by the way it is not JUST blood. It is uterine lining, tissue, clots, and more, so EW nasty!

I personally would never do it because, i think it would be disgusting. But, people do do it... I think it just depends on how you think about it really.

I suppose it would be really messy and stuff so, if you do do it - do it in the shower / bath or somewhere like that. Good luck, i hope i helped :)

My guy loves it, I have no idea why. The blood actually makes it more slippery (woo natural lube!) and I've heard that the blood kind of plugs the hole in your dick a little, making you last longer.

Put a towel down, Have sex in the shower, do it outside, do what you gotta do.

im on my period now and i cant imagine having sex, its just nasty!! being on ur period is a gross feeling...

im sure its a major turn off for guys..

and its not just always blood..sometimes clots...that a turn on??..

because it sure as hell doesnt sound like one

na~ like it depends~ don't do it in the bed or anything, it can get pretty dirty, but like during a shower, or a bath~ but na its no big deal~

Use a condom and put a towel undearneath, Then it's okay.. But it can get messy,

But no, I do not think it is disgusting.

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnLDs...

Kinda just a little yeah.

Its not actually blood.

But no, i think its hot

This video might help you make up your mind. Type in vampire c*nt into google. Watch the video (NSFW).

i will never ever own a pair of red wings. thats one mission you will be flying by yourself their wingman!

ugh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's desisting !

dude my first time was in a inside pool ! but she was not on her monthly present ! but ugh !