Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

急~~~請問能幫我看一下英文題目我需要答案

1.. You’ve been working for twenty hours. You (A. must B. ought C. hast to D. have)

get some rest.

2.. I asked my friend if he (A. will B. would C. needs D. shall) give up.

3.. Joe asked Helen why she (A. hadn’t come B. hasn’t been C. were not D. had not

been) to his party last week.

4. Robin and Chris (A. were B. have been C. had been D. didn’t) friends since

they were students together at a school of arts.

5. It took Carter two months (A. being writing B. have written C. to write D. written)

the project proposal.

6. The visitors missed the sign, (A. saying B. having said C. says D. was saying)

the museum was closed on Monday.

7. Tom talks as if he (A. knows B. knew C. had known D. used to know)

everything about investment.

8. We were not aware of the importance of water (A. until B. since C. when D. for)

recent years.

9. After the exam, I felt not only released (A. so B. but also C. for D. as if)

grateful.

10. By the time we meet again, winter (A. already come B. will come C. may come

D. will have come).

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1.. You’ve been working for twenty hours. You (A. must B. ought C. hast to D. have) get some rest.

★A. must+原形動詞(get) B. 改成ought to get C. 改成have to D.改成 have to

2.. I asked my friend if he (A. will B. would C. needs D. shall) give up.

★asked為過去式,後面的動詞也要過去式

3.. Joe asked Helen why she (A. hadn’t come B. hasn’t been C. were not D. had not been) to his party last week.

★asked為過去式,而Joe問Helen"上周"的事,所以要用過去完成式

4. Robin and Chris (A. were B. have been C. had been D. didn’t) friends since they were students together at a school of arts.

★句型:have/has p.p.+...+since+過去式子句(用現在完成式即可)

5. It took Carter two months (A. being writing B. have written C. to write D. written) the project proposal.

★句型:it takes sb. 時間 to V.~

6. The visitors missed the sign, (A. saying B. having said C. says D. was saying) the museum was closed on Monday.

★原句應為 The visitors missed the sign, which said the museum ~. 省略掉which,所以said要變為saying

7. Tom talks as if he (A. knows B. knew C. had known D. used to know) everything about investment.

★as if 好像、彷彿 ;此句表與現在事實相反,所以後面的動詞使用過去式。

8. We were not aware of the importance of water (A. until B. since C. when D. for) recent years.

★詞意:"直到"近幾年,我們才開始注意到水的重要性。

9. After the exam, I felt not only released (A. so B. but also C. for D. as if) grateful.

★句型:not only~but (also) 不但…而且 有時候also 會省略

10. By the time we meet again, winter (A. already come B. will come C. may come D. will have come).

★句型:By the time+...,S.+未來完成式

關於by the time更多資訊:http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

Hope Helps!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.