How do I connect my XBOX 360 to my monitor and speakers, and easily switch back to my pc?

I know about the VGA cables that microsoft provides to make the xbox connect to a monitor, but they still have those big, clunky audio cables attached. How am I supposed to listen to the audio from the XBOX 360 with those? I need one of those tiny headphone-type connectors... Also, I would like to be able to... show more I know about the VGA cables that microsoft provides to make the xbox connect to a monitor, but they still have those big, clunky audio cables attached. How am I supposed to listen to the audio from the XBOX 360 with those? I need one of those tiny headphone-type connectors...
Also, I would like to be able to switch between my computer and the xbox on the same monitor and speaker setup without changing the wires every time.
Is this possible?