What should I do?! (females?)?

I've had two diaries that i have written in since I was 9 years old (I'm 14)..and now I don't know what to do with them. There completelyfull with personal feelings and information about myself that NOBODY else on earth knows. Not even my parents (nothing bad, dont worry. just personal feelings,ect).... show more I've had two diaries that i have written in since I was 9 years old (I'm 14)..and now I don't know what to do with them. There completelyfull with personal feelings and information about myself that NOBODY else on earth knows. Not even my parents (nothing bad, dont worry. just personal feelings,ect).
Yesterday I was cleaning my room out to get ready to start school and i seriously have NO place to hide these away. I don't feel comfortable jts putting them in a drawer cause honsetly.. i dont trust my parents (theyve attempted to steal and read them).
What should I do with these? i dont want ANYONE ever reading them. I've considered throwing them away but once there in that can I can never get them back. PLEASE HELP!
Update: --- also... I seriously don't know how I'm going to handle these when I'm older. What...do I bring them along with me to college? I'm not writing in them anymore..their full of things i dont even like reading.
17 answers 17