Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Did anybody else see Jermaine Jackson on Larry King tonight?

Either Jermaine is lying or the stories about the Jackson family trying to help get Michael off of drugs is a lie.

Jermaine said he didn't know about Michael's drug use BUT there have been stories about Michael ignoring his mothers calls and not letting family members in his house when they came to see him and help him get off drugs.

Anymore you don't know what or who to believe.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe he wants to keep this private?...maybe they knew, maybe they didnt. if the stories about MJ not letting them in are true, maybe he just doesn't want to talk about it.

i think he just tries to keep this in the family and not let it out to the public.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'm just disappointed that larry didn't let jermaine fully answer the question if michael was muslim or not!! i waited the whole week for the answer to that! =(

• 1 decade ago

yeah i saw it at work and i have to say that i was so annoyed up the butt by him. how in the helll is he supposed to be sooo close to MJ, yet he didnt know anything about him taking abusing prescription drugs? doesnt make any sense!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No it's 7:45 over here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As you said..."Anymore you don't know what or who to believe."

The only people who really know are seemingly suddenly into sensationalism and the one who needs defending is gone. So probably, no one else will ever know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe you should mind your business and stop gossiping and you won't be so confused.

• 1 decade ago
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm also very confused..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i missed it, sadly

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.