Just finished watching Larry King Live with Jermaine Jackson?

I finished watching Larry King Live with Jermaine Jackson, basically Jermaine said Michael's children are doing fine. He doesn't know if Omer Bhitti is Michael son or not. Jermaine doesn't know Michael had any drug problems. Jermaine emphasized Michael's humanitarian work, Michael helping children... show more I finished watching Larry King Live with Jermaine Jackson, basically Jermaine said Michael's children are doing fine. He doesn't know if Omer Bhitti is Michael son or not. Jermaine doesn't know Michael had any drug problems. Jermaine emphasized Michael's humanitarian work, Michael helping children by being there and giving money. Jermaine talked about Michael's fans "not getting anything from Michael" since he died. And he thought the memorial was not enough for Michael's fans to touch and feel Michael. So Jermaine said there will be a 'tribute show for Michael' will be held in Vienna and tickets will be onsale from http://www.tribute2009.com/ in 12 days.

"For one incredible night Michael Jackson’s unforgettable music will be brought to life again. Some of the world’s leading artists will perform Michael’s greatest hits live in Vienna in front of one of the most fascinating historical sites in Europe and celebrate the life of the “King of Pop”. It will be a special evening for his many fans to join hands and remember the legend who helped make the world a better place. Jermaine Jackson and members of the Jackson family will lead a high-profile line-up of international stars on stage to celebrate the life of his brother and perform some of Michael's unforgettable songs."

I am just kind of sad that the show is not held in USA but in Austria.
12 answers 12