Just finished watching Larry King Live with Jermaine Jackson?

I finished watching Larry King Live with Jermaine Jackson, basically Jermaine said Michael's children are doing fine. He doesn't know if Omer Bhitti is Michael son or not. Jermaine doesn't know Michael had any drug problems. Jermaine emphasized Michael's humanitarian work, Michael helping children by being there and giving money. Jermaine talked about Michael's fans "not getting anything from Michael" since he died. And he thought the memorial was not enough for Michael's fans to touch and feel Michael. So Jermaine said there will be a 'tribute show for Michael' will be held in Vienna and tickets will be onsale from http://www.tribute2009.com/ in 12 days.

"For one incredible night Michael Jackson’s unforgettable music will be brought to life again. Some of the world’s leading artists will perform Michael’s greatest hits live in Vienna in front of one of the most fascinating historical sites in Europe and celebrate the life of the “King of Pop”. It will be a special evening for his many fans to join hands and remember the legend who helped make the world a better place. Jermaine Jackson and members of the Jackson family will lead a high-profile line-up of international stars on stage to celebrate the life of his brother and perform some of Michael's unforgettable songs."

I am just kind of sad that the show is not held in USA but in Austria.

• Lola
    Best Answer

I watched it, too. 1) I love Jermaine! 2) I was disappointed with the whole Austria thing. I live on the east coast of the United States. That means I couldn't go to the memorial, I couldn't go to his home in Indiana to pay my respects, I can't do anything. Knowing that they're doing this in Austria p*sses me off. I can't go to Austria! When they said they had big news, I thought they were going to say that they were going to tour the U.S. I hope they do.

I <3 The Jacksons

When I read these comments I'm like WTF ???

First of all, Jermain's hair glued or gelled has no importance whatsoever !!!!!!

You call yourself a Michael fan yet you make stupid remarks like that ? It's those kind of reactions from all over the world that made Michaels life so hard. Look in the mirror will you ?

Second. There will always be people complaining no matter where they choose to do a memorial. Instead of complaining you should be glad that there will be some kind of memorial to celebrate Michael's life. I'm sure there will be lots of die hard fans from all over the world. And if you look on a world map, Austria is right in the middle. I'm not saying it's the most important place in the world, but it makes sense do to something in Europe cause the first memorial allrdy was in the US and because that way travell distances are more or less thesame for everybody.

Michael will allready be burried in the US. So give Europe something too.

i know! personally i didnt like the announcement at the end, i was hoping it'd be idk more incredible, u know the news. and austria?!? how many michael fans can just go to austria?!? sure they'd go if t was michael performing but just jermaine, i wanna see how many usa fans show up

Jermaine annoyed me tonight and he was jealous and resented my Michael.

lol i only read the title, i'm not reading the description cuz i'm afraid it'll spoil it. i missed the 8 o clock run but i'm waiting for the 11 o clock one. =P michael rest in peace.

i wish they do upbeat songs its so sad with slow songs it should be happy i mean i know its sad but you cant be sad about it forever you gotta think about it as something good i dont know how but i think we all should

i dont even think thats possible but i think we alll should

I enjoyed the interview. but either way its not like i can take a plane and go, so unfair. :/

thanx for the info,,,,,,,,, but wassup with jermaines hair, is it tattooed? gelled? glued?

Yeah, I saw that.

It was really sad.

i watched it: FAIL

the "big news" at the end was dissapointing