Anyone going to watch Jermaine Jackson on Larry King Live tonight?

Jermaine Jackson is giving Larry King an interview on his show for one full hour, I think it will be 9PM ET on CNN. I plan on to watch it.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

I hope to watch it and discuss what Jermaine said about MJ on here later

Best Answer

i'm just disappointed that larry didn't let jermaine fully answer the question if michael was muslim or not!! i waited the whole week for the answer to that! =(

When I read these comments I'm like WTF ??? First of all, Jermain's hair glued or gelled has no importance whatsoever !!!!!! You call yourself a Michael fan yet you make stupid remarks like that ? It's those kind of reactions from all over the world that made Michaels life so hard. Look in the mirror will you ? Second. There will always be people complaining no matter where they choose to do a memorial. Instead of complaining you should be glad that there will be some kind of memorial to celebrate Michael's life. I'm sure there will be lots of die hard fans from all over the world. And if you look on a world map, Austria is right in the middle. I'm not saying it's the most important place in the world, but it makes sense do to something in Europe cause the first memorial allrdy was in the US and because that way travell distances are more or less thesame for everybody. Michael will allready be burried in the US. So give Europe something too.

Yes i'm looking forward to watching him on Larry King Live. I want to know as much as i can about new details on Michael jackson and his kids, and the plans for his burial, cuz i feel total despair when ever i think about how they still haven't buried him yet. His body in a freezer just gets me feeling miserable.

R.I.P. MJJ gone too soon

Yes I'm going to watch it. I'm interested in anything to do with Michael.

• Tml

I interested to see what he says about the latest Jackson news. I hope they ask him about Omer Bhatti

No. All the bad memories of MJ's death will come back. I'll listen to his music instead.

Yes I am, Speedy Lizard.

Ive seen the preview, and ill try to catch it later.

he talked about interesting things...

I will.

Argh. What is 9pm et in central time...

thank you so much for telling me!!! Yes I'll be watching :D