anyone that has seen obsessed what would you rate it 1-10?

i want to rent a movie tonight and im thinking about getting the movie obsessed the movie is kind of expensive and i don't have a lot of money so don't want to waste my money on a bad movie so please let me know what you think of this movie!!

Favorite Answer

I would give it a 3 out of 10. I felt Idris Elba & Ali Larter gave okay performances but it seemed as if Beyonce's acting regressed in that movie. The movie was EXTREMELY predictable and the situation was so outrageous that it was un-realistic. In my opinion the whole film came about because Beyonce wanted to kick someone's butt on the big screen.

Watch Cable!

0

I'll give it an 8. It was funny when the one enemy girl was screaming because she looked like a fool (in the parking lot scene). But other than that I thought it was a pretty cool movie, and not a movie I would of walked out on this was very interesting. I think you would like it very mysterious and things that would happen would have you hooked.

Beyonce still cant act, the movie shoulda went straight to dvd. The previews basically tell the story.