Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Ray J and Cocktail Still togethor?

from "for the love of ray j"

• Jackie
    Favorite Answer

IDK.. I asked the same question weeks ago and I was told yes.. but now im hearing he is dating Tila... read below.

Today, "Shot of Love" camera hog Tila Tequila revealed on her blog that she's "is officially dating Ray J!!!!!!" You know, Brandy's reality star brother from "For the Love of Ray J."

At 3:45 a.m. this morning she stated that "my baby is Ray J.....and no man has made me feel so loved and so happy in such a long time." Apparently she was trying to clear up what she is calling "rumors" about people saying she is dating Diddy and Tyrese -- probably from the people inside her head.

"Tila Tequila is officially dating Ray J!" she yapped "I think we make the cutest couple.... don't you?" Um, hadn't really thought about it, Tila. However, it looks like there is one little snag in your new reality romance, Ray J is still dating "For The Love" winner Cocktail. Well that and I thought you were all about the ladies.

Ray J said "@cocktailvh1 what's up baby.. You know I wish u were here with me" this Friday on his Twitter. Then this morning he does a gal pal 180 saying "@officialTila love u more!!!! you my future wifey." Awe, so sweet ain't it, kids. I'm sure reality execs are in their think tank just chomping to get their new show put together

• blue

They broke up. Their relationship never even got to develop. While season 1 of For The Love of Ray J was airing, Ray J had already signed up for season 2.

http://www.realitytea.com/2009/06/12/cocktail-spea...

No, He broke up with her for Tila and now there casting "For The Love of Ray-J 2"

• Last I heard he was dating Tila Tequila.

doubt it..

those shows are fake..

flavor of love and rock of love should tell you that..

i dont know why anybody would want to be with ray j anyway..

he's not cute, he's a one hit wonder, and he smutted kim kardashian out..