tokio hotel family:was i wrong for saying this ?

i recently answerd this question i kinda feel bad for posting it

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Akb1I...

it asked who's mike muller

before i answered this question i didn't know who he was but this is what i said

i never heard of him before (im still new and even though i've been apart of this family for about 3 weeks i have learned alot of stuff like stuff that make us mad and other facts most fans don't know ) but looking at this mike muller person i think he is gorgeous !(DON'T THUMBS DOWN ME PLEASE!! LET ME EXPLAIN ) i think the reason why everyone thinks he's a girls because when everybody first see's bill they think he's too i did when i first saw him now i get mad when people say that about him (lol)

but i dont think he's (mike) is trying to impersonate bill or tom i think people just automatically say that about him because there a similarity

ummm this isnt a hater answer either :)

so was i mean for saying it i love being apart of this family but i didn't know if that that was something i probably shouldn't have said :(

i think he's beautiful as well as tom and bill i know you probably dont want me comparing them to each other but its true

@ІїІ ᴅязαм sΰgαя sзx mαgїk

facepalm do you get that from shimmy cocopuffs from youtube lol

• Favorite Answer

nooo!! i think that was perfectly fine, i think its great for smeone to speak there mind!! but haha i have to say that dont agree with you! thats perfectly fine though because the world woud be very boring if every ove thought the same thing! dont feel bad bout it, and if any one does get mad about it you did nothing wrong!

• No, nothing's wrong with your answer. that's just your opinion and I guess some people disagreed with it that's why they have you the thumbs down. I remember you asked a question like this before, about people thumbs down-ing you and all I gotta say it don't take all of this (thumbs downs) so seriously. I mean last time you didn't know what twincest was and that's fine, now you know. you just have to learn from your experiences .

ohh, and I think Mike Muller is gorgeous too ;D

Well i don't see anything wrong with that answer.. but a lot of people in the fandom don't like him because he has his own band and stuff If he's trying to become famous he should do it being himself not being Bill or Tom i think he just does it for attention. and i'm pretty sure he's a girl because i saw a picture of him before he cosplayed people and you could clearly see his (or her) woman parts lol. If i find the picture i'll give you it

i don't really see all that much wrong with that answer...

But i really don't know if Mike Muller is a guy or a girl.

Have you not seen the pics of 'him' where 'he' has boobs??

i think that 'he' is trying to impersonate Tom & Bill. At first 'he' looked like Bill, & now 'he' looks like Tom (i think??).

Your answer didn't seem mean to me.It's fine if you think Mike Muller is gorgeous.That's your opinion.

• i don't think there's anything wrong with your answer...You were just expressing your opinion.. there's nothing wrong with it. If you think he's gorgeous then ok..that's fine..you're free to say what you want..and only cause you like him doesnt mean you dont like TH..you can like them both..its cool =)

whats wrong with it? is it cuz u said hes gorgeous? Lol dont feel bad u should see my answer XD

But i have to admit hes a good looking guy. I do like his eyes, his chin is like UGH tho.

Source(s): a thumbs down? rlly? haters make me famous! ^_^

LMAO. *facepalm*

If I understand this correctly, you're afraid to express your opinion? May I ask why? I still find it hard to believe that there is a whole clique dedicated to a less-than-mediocre band.

i think you have the right to say what you want to say. there wasn't anything wrong with what you've said to that question.

it's okay I feel the same so don't feel alone there are....different fans with different opinions and that's up to them, this is yours. EMBRACE IT!

Source(s): I <3 mike muller! :)