Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Whats your daily skin, makeup, hair routine?

Mine:

skin: clean & clear cleaning astringent

neutrogena fresh moisturizer

makeup: mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss, sometimes eyeshadow

hair: either down, ponytail, or loose waves

Favorite Answer

Skin: Wash with soap... at night apply aloe vera gel

Makeup: foundation, blush, translucent powder, mascara, lipstick, sometimes eye liner&shadow

Hair: Lately it's been a wreck... either down after air drying or back in an ugly ponytail lol. If it's frizzy I put bed head hair shine in it. After I get it done again I'm going to start straightening it... I apply heat protector and hairspray.

I can get ready in 10-15 minutes if I want to and I still look the same as the girls who spend hours, lol.

• Mine:

Skin: First I wet my skin in order to put some clean & clear cream.. after that I wash it off of course.. and then I apply on some moisturizer so that my skin doesn't stay dry. Sometimes when I don't have clean & clear cream then I just use oil-free soap.. I find that it helps better then the cream itself.

Make-up: Depends on the the day really and what I'm doing. But most days I just go to random places like park, cinema, shopping blah blah. I usually apply on foundation, concealer.. and the eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. Sometimes eye shadow as well.. but only light colors like glittery green or something.. but it's VERY VERY light haha.

Hair: Usually I straighten it down.. but sometimes I put it in a ponytail.. or I just put it into a ballerina bun and have a side fringe..

hehe

Shower

Hair: My hair is still wet from the shower. I put in Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum..makes my hair straighter and it smells good. I dry my hair and sometimes straighten it if it needs the extra straightening.

Skin: I use Neutrogena make up removing wipes and I get all the extra off. Then I put on Clean & Clear advanced acne stuff..keeps my face clear.

Makeup: I put on a light powder, then apply Almay Smart Shade its like a liquid foundation. Then I do light powder again to get rid of any shine. I apply some blush. Then I put on eyeliner, both top and bottom and then I put on mascara. Then I use this neutral shade of lip gloss but this lip gloss is suppose to make your lips 30% fuller.

Skin: I just wash it in the shower, then put a bit of lotion on, it's always nice and clear :)

Makeup: Curl lashes, mascara, eyeshadow, a little blush, red lipstick, sometimes eyeliner, and sometimes fake lashes.

Hair, Down, either I put it in rollers the night before, or I let it dry down and it makes nice waves.

Skin: Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleaner http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/teenproduc...

Makeup: Mascara, eyeliner, some powder on my nose (oily)

Hair: If wet, half up/half down, If dry usually ponytail or messy bun

=)

• luna

Hair: Wash (using Tresemme shampoo and conditioner for greasy hair), blow dry and either straighten it and leave it down or leave it wavy (my hair is naturally wavy) and leave it down or put it up.

Skin: Clearisal skin cleanser in the morning and evening. Take make-up off with Clean & Clear face wipes in the evening too.

Make-up: For a normal day, I would use some (mousse) foundation, grey or navy eyeliner and mascara.

Skin: wash it (forgot what my stuff is called!).

Makeup: cover up, eyeliner, mascara & a white eyeshadow highlighter.

Hair: Either in a ponytail, or down either straight or curly.

Wash my face, dry it and put in my contacts. Then i massage face cream onto - well, my face obviously! I take out the tangles from my hair and then brush it a few times, work in hair serum for a bit of shine and pull it back into its usuall pony tail.. sometimes i use eyeliner and lip balm but not usually

skin: Nothing lol, but every other night i put on the wave.:)

makeup: mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow,makeup remover

hair: down, Straighten all the time!, ponytail, side ponytails, and yeah!

xD

hope that helped.

skin: proactiv - cleanser, toner, moisturizer in morning and night

makeup: use some coverup and foundation to even out my skin, throw on a little mascara and eyeliner, maybe some blush or eyeshadow if i'm in the mood

hair: 90% of the time, i straighten it and leave it down, or pull the front half back and wear a headband.....lazy days i do a messy bun

:)