exact words from the nintendo website >>
Error Code: 32002
The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection servers could be experiencing a high amount of traffic. Please try your connection again later.
If you have waited several hours and are still unable to connect, there could be an issue with your connection. Please review the folliwing information:
* Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).
* Ensure you have entered the correct DNS into the Wii console's manual settings (link). You can verify this by following these steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer.
2. Click "Run."
3. Type "cmd" into the box and press Enter.
4. Type "IPCONFIG/ALL" and press Enter.
5. The Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Primary DNS (first listed), and Secondary DNS (second listed) information will be displayed. Ensure the information you have entered into the Wii console's Manual Settings appear exactly as displayed.
6. If you have more than one DNS server listed, try switching the first and second in the Wii's primary and secondary DNS server slots.
* Try temporarily disabling your router's firewall. *
If you are still receiving this error code, please click here for assistance.
Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector