Is it a good idea to file a complaint against a police officer for harassment?

I am a 16 year old female who was in the car with my 17 year old friend who is also a female earlier tonight. She was driving us home from our friends house where we went after getting dinner. There was no alcohol or drug involved with either of us at all. She was pulled over for tailgating an undercover cop in the... show more I am a 16 year old female who was in the car with my 17 year old friend who is also a female earlier tonight. She was driving us home from our friends house where we went after getting dinner. There was no alcohol or drug involved with either of us at all. She was pulled over for tailgating an undercover cop in the town over from where we live. There were four cops there to interrogate us yet two stood aside. We were TOLD that we smelt like alcohol and asked over and over again if he had drank that night. The cop who was standing on the drivers side then leaned towards the car and said to me "Well you're obviously high or drunk". We repeatedly told them that we did not consume any alcohol or drugs. They continued to insist that we did and I (the passenger) was asked to step out of the car where I was harassed by one of the cops for a half hour . I was tested using the eye to pen test for about 4 minutes. I was told repeatedly that I had consumed alcohol, and screamed at for lying and trying to make the cop seem like a "jackass" for accusing me when he has been doing "that job" for numerous years and knows when someone has been drinking. I repeatedly told the officer to breathalyze me yet he kept saying to me that "He didn't want to and he could just arrest me for suspicion since I'm underage." I told him to call my mother and that she would give him permission and he continued to tell me that he would just arrest me there. By the time I had been asked "What did you drink tonight" repeatedly for 10 minutes straight while I continued to say "nothing", I felt completely battered and harassed. I was continued to be yelled at for lying and told I had drank alcohol. My friend who was driving was never asked to get out of the car. Her mother is a probation officer and talked to the 1 cop on the phone. After he talked to her mother he decided to let us go. I was then told to get back into the car. The cop who had been harassing me then yelled at me to give him the arizona iced tea bottle that was under the passenger seat. The iced tea bottle was empty and probably weeks old. It obviously had no scent of alcohol. The officer who was talking to my friends mother then said to us to get straight home and make excuses for the way we were treated (meaning me) saying if they believed everyone who said they hadn't been drinking there would be a lot of drunk drivers on the loose. I felt so shaken and angry that I had been battered and harassed for a half hour that I became very upset and told the officer that I was very mad at how I was treated. He said to my friend "Well I can tell she has a temper." (I don't have a temper by the way.) When I got home i told my mother and she wanted to file a complaint. The officers never told us their names or anything else for that matter. The one officer was a black man and the other was asian. What would be the best way to go about filing a complaint. I am an innocent minor who was treated like a criminal and I will not stand for this.