Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Wow, is Harry Reid and gang really going to send in shock troops to town hall meetings?

Wants to send in labor thugs to bust up these meetings while holding up a piece of turf.

Looks like the leftists are really catching it on this summer recess.

America finally waking up to all these takeovers?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They already did in St.Louis Missouri, there was about 6 people arrested including a news reporter, a black (liberal, Acorn or union thug?) they didn't give a name for which one they were, but which ever one it was beat up a black conservative man that had a sign "Don't Tread On Me" he had to go to the hospital.

This Town Hall meeting would only allow 200 in and guess who they were! everyone else had to stay outside.

Angela Q: It was the Obama people that started the trouble.

Source(s): St.Louis Post Dispatch
  • 1 decade ago

America waking up to takeovers of the town hall meetings by nazi stormtroopers sent in by Rush and Beck? You bet! Expect to behave yourself or expect to be arrested for disorderly conduct. Mob violence is not a Constitutional right. ∠°)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Planned Parenthood, Acorn, Black Panthers, UAW, Code Pink

yes, those are the groups that take orders from Harry Reid

• Joan J
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Someone need to do something about these people who attend town hall meetings with no objective other than screaming and yelling. They prevent those (who live in the district) from asking questions. A professor was arrested in/on his property for yelling at the police, there's something wrong with this picture.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

any place or time where Birthers are taken out into the streets and pummeled greatly about the face, sounds like a good plan to me.

Maybe we can knock some sense into them.

• DAR
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yep.

Tell me, didn't unions negotiate an exemption for themselves from Obamacare, and an exemption from any surtax on 'Cadillac plans' for union members?

In other words, are they ringers with no skin in the game at all?

• RT
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Wow their true colors are really showing...this is change,I just don't believe we can believe in it!

• 1 decade ago

I hope so; as Administration alienation grows, so will the hole it is digging.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

they will bring in the americorp troopers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.