Who can help me with Radio Stations, Artist,Sleuth, Andy's, trivia etc for August 7, 2009?

Good Evening & Morning! It's finally here again, Friday! 106.1 newsletter: Keith Anderson Listener Advisory panel 8/6 : cream puff For US99 Nascar: garage (8/6) Taylor: US cellular Field (8/6) Newsletter: nightswimming All access #110 Big & Rich August Birthday’s & Anniversary’s: Balerie 2nd,... show more Good Evening & Morning! It's finally here again, Friday!

newsletter: Keith Anderson
Listener Advisory panel 8/6 : cream puff

For US99
Nascar: garage (8/6)
Taylor: US cellular Field (8/6)
Newsletter: nightswimming
All access #110 Big & Rich

August Birthday’s & Anniversary’s: Balerie 2nd, Mary 2nd, Michael 3rd 21st! (rxtech03 son),My Anniversary our 25th! 12th, Don 15th (mr. sheb12) Molly W 15th,Brandi 16th (n7ybn’s daughterinlaw), Mine 19th!, countryRN27 27th, Richard & Brandi’s 1st anniversary 30th (n7ybn’s son & wife)

Bucskandducks for you if I could! http://ww32.1800flowers.com/product.do?b...

Prayers are still being said daily for all of our Trivia Friends and Family and hoping all will continue to get stronger as each day passes. Any news on Brad? Please get well to all that need it.

Thumbs up one and all Remember to come back and give thumbs up to those who have answered after you. I pick from all over the answers! not just from the first few folks.
I also try and rotate between new and older contacts.

Any other birthdays out there I don't have and you would like me to have????

Welcome new names! Still missing some older names but with the change's at US99's web site I don't blame them.

Thank You all in advance!
Update: All going on vacation enjoy yourself and Have a great weekend.
Update 2: new taylor: picture to burn...tried to guess and got the wrong one :(
Wishing Joan K's daughter all the best on her walk!
66 answers 66