What would my future job be? (animals, outdoors, possibly traveling)?

I know what I like but I dont know whats out there. I've looked but nothing seems me.

I want it to deal with-

animals (dont care what kind)

outdoors

possibly traveling

limited contact with people (Im very shy and not socialble)

I love science but not that great at math.

I dont know what to do with myself in the future I really need help. Any suggestions would be greatly appriecated.

Im 16. (10 characters)

• eMily
    Favorite Answer

Hey, you're my TWIN!

I don't know you're age, I'm guessing quite young. You are likely a great candidate for animal rescue and species conservation type jobs.

Animal rescue: What I mean is becoming a paid employee of a large non-profit, like Best Friends in Utah (That's the biggest one in the whole country, which is why I use it as the example.). You could work in Dogtown, administering care to the dogs, and ensuring they get exercise. (I don't know the qualifications for this. It may be for vet techs, but it's just an example.)

If you want to endure the schooling, you could become a veterinarian for marine life and work tending to the animals at an aquarium or a place like Sea World. Likewise, you could become a large animal vet, and work at a zoo or an animal sanctuary.

My other thought was you could move in the direction of traveling to jungles and remote locations as an employee of an established organization like World Wildlife Fund. You would be doing similar work to Dian Fossey or Jane Goodall (species conservation).

Someone suggested you be a wildlife documentarian for Animal Planet, etc, but that market's likely tapped.

get a job at a animal care house

find some traveling forums and register as a member and join them,if they have a party, attend it!

learning some useful knowledges which u like in u spare times. :)

• neale

DLNR-branch of Land and organic factors. they help to be sure that no unlawful animals or fish are caught while its not the season to seek them. They be sure the reproduction of those animals are actually not endangered. They shield the fishing and searching grounds.

You could become one of those guys on TV–what's his name–survivor man or something? You could travel around with a video camera in the middle of nowhere, and learn to eat bugs, etc. Sell it to TLC, or National Geographic, and boom, you're famous.

well sweetheart it will be very hard to associate with animals, or other human beings if u are shy, maybe u should take up another trade or think of doing something else, that u're good in

Your love for science could take you places.........you couldtake up photography or journalism too!