Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Which kind of Naruto franchise do you prefer?

Would you like to watch the anime, play the Naruto games, would you like to read the manga, or buy the accessoriess from Naruto?

If you answered all the questions above then why is it a yes or a no?

If you tell me which you prefer I'll tell you which of these I prefer the most.

Favorite Answer

The manga of course, for the obvious reasons. No fillers, the original story, it advances faster than the anime, people can't spoil stuff and you can take part in the recent discussions and try to predict what's next... Well it's the original.

The anime's too slow. I still watch it but I skip all the fillers. And it's so annoying when they keep adding random stuff and flashbacks to the story. Sometimes one episode is like one chapter... It's so slow it gets boring and uninteresting. As soon as you get into the story there's more fillers.

I don't play much games. I've played some for ds but they get boring fast. I've also played some wii games. The story modes seems to be worse than fillers but pvp's a lot of fun. I don't know what I do but I usually win. XD

And buying accessories? Why? I make them myself, except for the headband.

The akatsuki cloak, as an example. There's always something wrong with the ones you can buy. They might be ugly, badly made or have the wrong clouds. And they always cost far more than they're worth. Same thing with the other clothes and stuff I have... Nothing's never as good as when you do it yourself. And you can join cosplay competitions.

I've even cut and dyed my hair like Itachi's. XD

But nothing's as fun as acting in character and piss of everyone around until they try killing you... And watch them fail.

Source(s): My evil braincells of teh doom. (-/_\-)'''

That's pretty hard... I haven't tried the games yet, but I plan on trying them soon. I like the anime, because the fight scenes are BA and are more fun than reading them in the manga, but the manga is awesome because it doesn't skip stuff like the anime does, and, most importantly, NO FILLERS! ^.^ And I love Naruto merch! I've spent a thousand dollars on a claw machine at Walmart that has Naruto Shippuden plushies in it, trying to get a Gaara one. >.< It's such a rip off though... sad Tracy...

I like watching the anime because I prefer to watch fight scenes in animation and also I believe the voice is very important, It shows a character's feelings better...

I like reading the manga because the anime censors a few things and also because it is ahead of the series... and the art doesn't change like sometimes it does in the anime...

I don't play video games because I don't like to listen to the same lines repeated over and over and the moves to be the same all the time...

I like buying key holders or posters... They're light and I can always carry a key holder with me...

i would rather read the manga