My Dog Is 2 years old, and we was neutored about a year ago, and he is peeing all over the place. Why?

Hi, my dog is 2 years old, and he got neutered before my dads golden retriever came into are life and he is 9 months know. Before my dads dog came into are life, my dog was fine, but then all of a sudden my dog started peeing all over the place and he shouldn't be doing that because he is neutered, and he is... show more Hi, my dog is 2 years old, and he got neutered before my dads golden retriever came into are life and he is 9 months know. Before my dads dog came into are life, my dog was fine, but then all of a sudden my dog started peeing all over the place and he shouldn't be doing that because he is neutered, and he is not very territorial, so we tuque him to the Vet because he went swimming in a pond so we thought he had a bladder infection, so she gave us some medication, but when it was all done he is still peeing everywhere. And my mom says if we cant figure out what is going on with him then we will have to get rid of him, PLEASE help me, what should i do? and why is he doing this?