Intel Science and Engineering Fair- invertebrate rules?

I want to enter a project into the Intel ISEF- but I am wondering whether there are any regulations regarding invertebrates. I know there are a ton about vertebrates, but are there any guidelines for invert.? (The basis for my project would be taking neurons from the brain of a snail- any tissue regulations for invertebrates like the snail?)

I have checked the official science fair site repeatedly, but still have not found anything.

• Best Answer

If the web site doesn't have regulations posted, perhaps you can contact them directly and ask for what you're looking for. Here's the URL that I have just in case it's different than the one you looked at:

http://www.scisvc.org/isef/

I purely won the interior reach technological understanding honest and my undertaking grow to be on saving money around the living house. A hassle-free technological understanding honest undertaking would be finding at how plenty money you will keep in case you replaced your living house lights from incandescent to fluorescent bulbs. If that's purely for college this would be a solid undertaking yet once you have been going to place it on your regionals you need to win some money (I purely won $850) simply by fact every physique is finding for environmental initiatives. you need to tie it in in case you keep although plenty money you apart from would keep although plenty CO2 going into the ambience.