How do I write a letter to Steve Harvey?

Trying to write a letter to Steve Harvey so that he gets it. I don't want it to go to his Strawberry Letter segment of the show.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Rene
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As the last resort, glance or buy his latest book and find the address of his publisher and try reaching him that way. Good Luck. R

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Write To Steve Harvey

• 5 years ago

Mr Harvey 4-28-16 I will be turning 60 I would love to have my birthday party at Sweetie pie in st Louis I'm on disability real bad diabetic Mr Harvey I can't afford this all my family lives in Wv they couldn't afford the trip either,Mr Harvey I had so much sorrow in my 59yrs my son was murder,my oldest grandson was murder then 2-16-15 my only daughter was found dead Mr Harvey just one day I would love to be happy,yes I'm married my husband is a FedEx driver but he pays all the big bill & I do the small one but there never anything left Mr Harvey could you help me out, thank you Lucy from Colorado

• 5 years ago

Dear Mr.Harvey,

This letter isn't about me. It's about my sister Stephanie, she's a recent graduate of UMC Eastern Shore, Princess Ann MD. She has become a Doctor of Education. She is also a single parent of my nephew Micha he is an honor student. What she would like to do is open a school for African American males from kina

garden to3rd grade. I am so proud of her. It would mean the world to me if you would just acknowledge her accomplishment. If this letter reaches you, how happy it would make me. I'm sure she would be overwhelmed. I know that you do your best for our youth, if in some way you could reach her it would be amazing. Thank you in advance, Sincerely yours, a very proud sister!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Hi Steve I don't know what to do well I got evicted from my house I have to boys and we are currently staying with my parents and their one-bedroom apartment then my car breaks down I lost my job and to top it all off my mom gets a letter saying that I have 10 days to leave her house I have no money no car and no where to stay Steve what can I do my kids Christmas wish is also have our own apartment again

• 4 years ago

Hi my name is Willie Lee and I would likefor Steve Harvey to contact me. I have been a victim, a victim of false circumstances. I was set up by my professor who orchestrated my dismissal fromrmy career goal that I ve worked so hard for and would of graduated this December 2015. This was a 2 year program which was taking me almost 3years to complete, and without even knowing what was happening to me, I was put out at the beginning of the summer semester, can you help me put my story out there? Please!!

• 3 years ago

Hi Steve

I need some mentoring for my son lazaro A Alan, He is 22 yrs old and he is lost, I need yout to help him find his way, since he was 8 he played basketball, so on 11th grade we went to his coach so he could advise us how he can get a scholarship for sports to enter college, but coach told us don't even try it because he was not tall enough or black, so that's when it all began, he lost all his dreams, has not gone back to school, has been homeless cause he's so rebellious, we all try to talk to him and get him back, but has not worked, he is not a bad kid , he works , stays out of trouble, I know he could do so much more, now he is stuck on becoming a rapper , don't get me wrong he is good but you know how that goes. please Mr Harvey help him, help my son.

• 4 years ago

Hi Mr. Steven Harvey

My name is Joyce the reason why I am writing you is I am 70 years old, and raising a grandson that I had fro a baby, He is 15 now, And he is way out of control he use obscene language like to me like it nothing. He is very aggressive, went he get upset he knock hole in the wall. He get out of school at 1:45pm and I tell him to come straight home and he refuse to do it. He get home at 9:00 and he think nothing of it. I am to the point that I don't know what to do with him. His father is on drug and in and out of jail, his mother was on drug but she is off now. I just need your help to save him. My daughter is very afraid of him that she is moving all the sharp knives out the house. Can you please give me some help I really need it. I tried to do all I can for him.

I will soon be 71 years old and I just can take no more of his behavior. I hop to hear from you soon and god bless you. Joyce J.

• 6 years ago

your not answering my question, I want to write a letter to Steve Harvey, I need his help with mentoring my son.

• 5 years ago

I would like to send to Steve Harvey a copy of my book of poetry, just to say thank you for inspiring me to go for my dream. Respectfully, Melvin Scott

• 5 years ago

How can I get a correct mailing address for Mr. Steve Harvey.

I am trying to send him a letter.

Thanks,

EM

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.