How can you call Israel's actions "defensive" when they are occupying another nation's land?

And how can the actions of the Palestinians be "terrorism" when they are fighting against an occupier of their land who is destroying their homes and throwing them out of the houses where their families lived for at least half a century. Obviously any loss of life is an atrocity, but why do most media... show more And how can the actions of the Palestinians be "terrorism" when they are fighting against an occupier of their land who is destroying their homes and throwing them out of the houses where their families lived for at least half a century.

Obviously any loss of life is an atrocity, but why do most media outlets use this unfair and flawed characterization of violence in the region as it only appears that the converse is true, well... at least in the last 25-30 years anyway.
Update: @ Arieh

"and expel the tenants as they see fit"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcjchhD3qBc

I don't know about you, but I think there's something very Nazi-like about that.
Update 2: "The land was always jewish land, technically, it's the Palestinians who are occupying another nation's land" Good way to show up 2000 years late. That argument is rediculous and you know that In the link a Palestinian family who had lived there for 50 years was evicted. If I somehow... show more "The land was always jewish land, technically, it's the Palestinians who are occupying another nation's land"

Good way to show up 2000 years late.

That argument is rediculous and you know that

In the link a Palestinian family who had lived there for 50 years was evicted. If I somehow found out that my ancestors owned the land on YOUR HOUSE about 1000 years ago , does that mean I have the right to evict you from that house???