What sunglasses are good for my diamond shape face, along with my facial features?

I have a diamond shaped face, like Zac Efron, Ashton Kutcher, Rihanna, and such. My face is small, I have a small forehead, big eyes, long dark eyelashes, my eyebrows are dark and close (as in, not high up from my eyes) to the top of my eyes, my nose isn't really big, but it looks like it because my face is so... show more I have a diamond shaped face, like Zac Efron, Ashton Kutcher, Rihanna, and such. My face is small, I have a small forehead, big eyes, long dark eyelashes, my eyebrows are dark and close (as in, not high up from my eyes) to the top of my eyes, my nose isn't really big, but it looks like it because my face is so small and my nose bridge starts parallel to my eyes (if that makes sense), and it really looks like someone just chose a random mixed nose and just stuck it to my face. My lips are biggish and pouty like a porcelain doll or geisha. What kind of sunglasses are good for my face?

I HATE oval sunglasses!!! Can I wear aviators, wraparounds, or wayfarers? What about big sunglasses? Can you give me a link to any examples? Thank you.
1 answer 1