How do we find out which winery in the Napa Valley Pelosi owns?

Why is it such a secret? Is she afraid no one will come to her winery?

All I can find out is it is a winery in St Helena. I'm sure it is a partner deal and may only be vineyard. But she will wine and dining somewhere in the Valley and I know it has been reported that she is a partial owner. So do any of you know which winery it is? BTW, when I find out, I will stop drinking that wine.

Auberge is a resort, not a winery and no I don't go there. Nor do I go to Solage another resort that is connected with Auberge.

Best Answer

You mean the winery worth millions to her and her hubby, just one more thing that insulates her from suffering from the taxes she tries to impose on those without her millions? That winery?

ARE YOU READY FOR CONGRESS TO HEAR YOU?

IF our members of congress won't listen to the outcry at the Town-halls and insist on bring the Nationalizing/ Federal Option Healthcare bill to the floor for a vote then we the people need to send a message that they will hear - silence. The GREAT AMERICAN SICKOUT, when they don't hear the people at work, the construction site sounds, the taxi on the road, the stores and restaurants empty and/or closed. The silence of economic activity as we the people send the message to congress that they work for us. If they won't get that then we won't work at all. This is about the private sector and not Government. If you work for government, vital services and emergency services DO NOT call in sick, but participate by not buying anything that whole day. Bring your lunch from home. The first business day before the full floor vote in either the house or senate which ever comes first will be the day we send our message of silence in the GREAT AMERICAN SICKOUT. You can participate by doing the following things:

1) If you own a business don't open your doors for business

2) If your boss didn't close call in sick to your private sector job

3) DO NOT BUY ANYTHING AT ALL THAT DAY

a) Shop the day before or after

b) gas up your car the day before or after

c) don't buy anything online either

d) don't sell anything

Lastly - Stay Home or go to a free park have a barbecue or do any other activity that is FREE and involves not buying anything.

Congress is dismissing us as manufactured mobs and paid protesters. The White House is asking your fellow citizens to send your email to the whitehouse.gov email if they think your email is "fishy" which must be code for opposed to their healthcare agenda. Isn't that intimidation of our free speech 1st amendment rights? If they won't listen to us roar then let them hear the silence. Let them hear the silence in the streets and in the stores as we call in sick as one giant cry to our representatives that we do NOT want Federal Options, end of life counseling, pain pills instead of needed operations and we do not want a Washington Bureaucrat between our doctors and us.

What can you do to help. Copy this message and email it to every email address you can. Put your own personal message to friends then a copy of this message or just post the copied message. Go to the message boards and answers.yahoo and answers.Google and post the message in forms of questions and answers no matter the topic. Send this message out in every way you can. Don't want to have your contacts know it is you sending the message or are you afraid of White House "fishy" email snitches then set up free email accounts with yahoo or gmail and give fake name and no other email address and send it out anonymously

The GREAT AMERICAN SICK OUT will once again be the first business day BEFORE the house or senate which ever is first sends the healthcare bill out for a full floor vote. If they pass it anyways regardless of the sickout then when the next house of congress Senate or Representatives sends it version of the bill out for a full floor vote we will have a second GREAT AMERICAN SICKOUT day the first business day before it goes to a full floor vote. IF again the congress won't listen to us then we will continue the sick out till they do. Even when passed by both houses of congress they must go to a committee to reconcile the two bills into one saying the same exact things and it returns for up or down votes in both House and Senate. We will continue the sickout till they declare the bill dead. SO COME TOGETHER AMERICA AND LET THEM HEAR OUR SILENCE AS WE TELL CONGRESS NO WAY, NO HOW ON NATIONALIZED/FEDERAL OPTION HEALTHCARE.

• Sara T

I don't drink any wine that comes out of California but then again, I make my own.

OMG: we need to know b/c she may be spiking her wine w/ the kool-aid

Don't know! I'm still drinking, I'll get to one of hers soon....maybe!