I have to write a informative speech on child abuse, what can i write?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
it has to be 3-4 minutes and i cant think of anything to write
please help (:
Best Answer
  • sham answered 5 years ago
Child abuse is a complex problem which has multiple causes.Understanding the causes of abuse is crucial to addressing the problem of child abuse.Parents who physically abuse their spouses are more likely to physically abuse their children. However, it is difficult to know whether marital strife is a cause of child abuse, or if both the marital strife and abuse are caused by tendencies in the abuser.

If beatings send a message, why don't detentions, imprisonments, fines, and a multitude of other punishments convey equally undesirable messages? there is all the difference in the world between legitimate authorities -- the judiciary, parents, or teachers -- using punitive powers responsibly to punish wrongdoing, and children or private citizens going around beating each other, locking each other up, and extracting financial tributes (such as lunch money). There is a vast moral difference here and there is no reason why children should not learn about it. Punishing children when they do wrong seems to be one important way of doing this."

Children who are physically abused are likely to receive bone fractures, particularly rib fractures, and may have a higher risk of developing cancer.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• Elizabeth D answered 5 years ago
    I would telll about how many kids go throw child abuse.... You could also talk about how not only parents abuse child but also children them selfs.. You could look up this book "A Child Called It" Its a really sad book about a kid going throw child abuse im sure it would help you
    Good luck with your speech
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow