How can I have safe sex without using condom?

I am not enjoying sex with my wife at fullest due to condom. The feeling of sex without condom is completely different. My wife is always scarred of pregnancy and even when I tell her the safe period, she do not agree to go without condom. Please advice some ways in which i can have safe sex other then using... show more I am not enjoying sex with my wife at fullest due to condom. The feeling of sex without condom is completely different.
My wife is always scarred of pregnancy and even when I tell her the safe period, she do not agree to go without condom.

Please advice some ways in which i can have safe sex other then using contraceptive pills (which will kill my wife's health drastically). I know there are some way like Copper Tee and female condom. I would like your advice on which way is most convenient and pleasureful.