? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩國貿英文高手幫忙翻譯謝謝

How've you been recently? Well... I feel very sorry that we haven’t received the USD 800 from BLUE STEEL, but Ido believe that it doesn’t influence the partnership between us. Do you have some rollers in stock? If you need our products, please contact with me.(這是上文)

我想知道下面這段是什麼意思

I need 30 each rollers at this time only. It is very quite in Australia at present so 30 each is all I require.

(1) 30 each Steel Rollers, 140mm diam, 50mm wide, 35mm bore with 10mm keyway (like photo).

Please send invoice asap and I will TT payment straight away.

Then I will get you to send wheels to us by our TNT account.

他說他要30個鋼輪~叫我寄INVOICE給他是指這次的INVOICE還是上文提到的800USD的INVOICE??他是叫我們用TNT快遞寄貨嗎??

2 Answers

Rating
  • candy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How've you been recently? Well... I feel very sorry that we haven’t received the USD 800 from BLUE STEEL, but Ido believe that it doesn’t influence the partnership between us. Do you have some rollers in stock? If you need our products, please contact with me.(這是上文)

我想知道下面這段是什麼意思

I need 30 each rollers at this time only. It is very quite(應該是quiet) in Australia at present so 30 each is all I require. 翻譯:這個時候我需要各30個鋼輪, 現在的澳洲非常的安靜(指的是非常的淡季的意思), 所以各30個是我所有的需求.

(1) 30 each Steel Rollers, 140mm diam, 50mm wide, 35mm bore with 10mm keyway (like photo). 翻譯: 各30個鋼輪的規格: 直徑140,寬50, 35mm孔有10mm鎖狀洞(如圖)

規格我不懂,可能有錯,但客人有附圖,看客人的圖就知道了)

Please send invoice asap and I will TT payment straight away. 翻譯:請給我invoice,我會馬上匯款.

Then I will get you to send wheels to us by our TNT account.然後我會讓你寄我們的TNT.

他說他要30個鋼輪~叫我寄INVOICE給他是指這次的INVOICE還是上文提到的800USD的INVOICE??他是叫我們用TNT快遞寄貨嗎??

這30個鋼輪是新的訂購,所以他才會叫你給他INVOICE,他會馬上匯款.客人允許你用他們的TNT帳號寄.

至於上文提到的USD800, 他是說他仍沒有收到BLUE STEEL的USD800,但他相信這不會影響你們之間的商誼.意思是他沒付是因為他還有到收到BLUE STEEL的匯款.

另外, 你認為他是要30個鋼輪嗎?如果是30個,應該是寫30PCS,而不是30 each, each是各一個的意思,我會把他解釋為每個規格各一個.但因我不瞭解你的產品,所以你要自行判斷.你可以問他:

How quantity about your require at present? Is 30 piece or 30piece for each item?目前你需要多少數量?是30個還是每種各30個.

Source(s): candy 的工作經驗
  • 1 decade ago

他說他要30個鋼輪~叫我寄INVOICE給他是指這次的INVOICE還是上文提到的800USD的INVOICE?? -- 這還是問清楚比較好。通常我們寫文章都是指最靠近的那一個事情。所以應該是現在他要的這個30PCS的INVOICE

他是叫我們用TNT快遞寄貨嗎?? -- 是的。用他的ACCOUNT你公司就不用出這個費用。 可回答 : Noted and we will use your account for delivery. 發票的事建議乾脆兩張發票都附上: Enclosed hereby are two invoices for PO xxxx and PO xxxxx. Your sooner remittance is great for us. Please advise us once you have remitted.

Source(s): 24
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.