Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

Hypothetically speaking, how would you notify your next-door neighbor of an irregular mole…?

…you noticed on her inner thigh while she was showering?

In an unrelated question: Do high-powered binoculars come in non-reflecting lenses?

Serious answers only

Favorite Answer

Ask to borrow her sharpie, and draw a circle around the mole and draw little hearts, stupid.

Get a monocle and a top hat. I'll show you my moles.

Source(s): peenus
  • rose p

Send her a jar of Metamucil with instruction to feed it to the mole. The insectivorous mammal will be "regular" again in no time..http://www.metamucil.com/

Rose P

PS. If the binocs do not come with non reflective lenses,fold a piece of cardboard around the binoculars ( leaving the lenses exposed of course) this will cut down the reflections.

RP.

• kokko

If the chow had bitten your daughter on your supplies then the dogs could have been at present seized and probable destroyed. If the dogs grow to be off leash, relying on the regulations on your city he grow to be in the incorrect exceptionally if your dogs grow to be on your supplies. the two way the dogs is the vendors accountability and if the dogs assaults a human or yet another dogs he's finally responsible for the wear his dogs inflicts. His argument that the dogs grow to be protecting his house is bull crap, you weren't walking into his abode, you weren't entering into his back backyard, your daughter grow to be on her very own supplies putting the owner at fault. i've got faith the sole ingredient you're able to do legally is take him to small claims court docket for the fee of the vet costs. you are able to sue for as much as $5000 in small claims court docket. i could desire that if he have been given the summons that he could the two cough up or have you ever drag him to court docket the place he will lose. be sure you maintain copies of all of the vet records and checklist of any witnesses and additionally pictures in case you controlled to take them. in case you are able to prepare your case you may desire to win. sturdy success and that i'm hoping your dogs is large.

I'd do the old 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours'.

I don't know about the binoculars, but the camera outside your bedroom window does. don't ask how I know it's there, it just is.

Also, you might want the doc to look at that freckle next to your Bubba tat on your butt. I think it moved.

Draw a picture of her and clearly circle the mole in question.

I thought you finally bought night vision, cheapskate.

bring it up casually, say something like "my ---'s had a friend who had this strange mole-like marking. turned out to be----" something major, like cancer.

"they usually show up on the legs, and they're surprisingly common" or something.

haha the only way i can think of to not sound really creepy but still notify her.

Go for broke and don't say anything. Your new next door neighbor may have really big jugs (and large areolae).

if you're as good as we think you are, you could discreetly gnaw it off in her sleep. Just blend in by dressing in all black, she'll never notice.

Don't waste the dough on the non-reflectors. They don't work forshit

you should try and get those binoculars with the lasers on them that will zap away moles and stuff.

drop a note in her mailbox....make sure you type it with gloves on.

Source(s): just me