Emotional abuse? physical? anyone who is smart?

i am a 14 yr old. i am a freshman now. my parents are always throwing stuff at me hitting me with the belt on the arm or pushing me. they aways tell me the following: im: stupid worhtless a b****, i dont deserrve to be alive and always callling me dumb and all kids of cusswords.. can this be considered... show more i am a 14 yr old. i am a freshman now.
my parents are always throwing stuff at me hitting me with the belt on the arm or pushing me.
they aways tell me the following:
im: stupid worhtless a b****, i dont deserrve to be alive and always callling me dumb and all kids of cusswords..
can this be considered emotional and physical abuse? could i be depressed? i dont eat much if at all i have lst interest in things u used to love to do i am 5" 5 and i weigh 99 pounds. i always tell my self i am ugly tupid and worthless and tht i belong dead? can i be depressed?
thanks for your help
Update: oh ya and i dont have any grandparents to go to. and the neihbors called the cops on my dad 2 days ago cuz thy thought he was hitting me they wer rite but i was so scared to tel the truth to the cop tht i lied and now i feel awful im to scared to tell anyone and plz dnt judge me for tht
Update 2: I CANT CALL HOTLINE OR COPS IM TOO SCARED TOO