What is the Army Reserve's fraternization policy? Can a SGT and PFC from the same unit have a relationship?

I am just curious. I know that two reservist can have business relationship in the civilian world, but what about dating? I also, before anyone decided to rip me a new one, that an enlisted and officer can't have a relationship with each other unless they are in two different branches. Example: I have a friend... show more I am just curious. I know that two reservist can have business relationship in the civilian world, but what about dating? I also, before anyone decided to rip me a new one, that an enlisted and officer can't have a relationship with each other unless they are in two different branches. Example: I have a friend who is an officer in marine corps and I being enlisted in army. He and I are friends and could even get married and it would be ok. i will not fall under his command ever unless drastic things happen in the world.
Just curious about the reserve thing.
1 answer 1