In your opinion, were the two leftist "journalists" worth the time and effort put into negotiationing with Kim?

.......Jung Il?

Favorite Answer

No sir, nor were they worth the anti syphilitic drugs Clinton brought him nor the Men's warehouse suits, nor is negotiations with terrorists nations the way to go

Nope they aren't not to mention the tax payers money used ! If people are so arrogant as to go somewhere like that and put them self in that position it isn't my problem nor should it be the federal governments .

The two American citizens that made a big mistake trying to show the world what's going on in N. Korea were.

• You mean violating our long time standing policies of not negotiatiing with Terrorists? No. But how can Owe Bama not deal with his own kind?

And what were these "journalists" doing over there anyway?

Source(s): Washington District of Corruption, one of the Axis of Evils.

They were worth no more and no less than the Iranian hostages back in the 80s. You know, the ones that the actor-turned-president Ronald Reagan gave Iran WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION for!

there's no doubt in my mind that you'd happily watch me and every other liberal in america gasping our final breaths in a gas chamber while you've got one hand on the Zyklon valve.

What does their political affiliation have to do with whether or not they were "worth" negotiationing (sic) over?

YES...2 points

I would say yes because they are American citizens. I may not agree with there views,but a North Korea labor camp is hell.

Yes