In your opinion, were the two leftist "journalists" worth the time and effort put into negotiationing with Kim?

.......Jung Il?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No sir, nor were they worth the anti syphilitic drugs Clinton brought him nor the Men's warehouse suits, nor is negotiations with terrorists nations the way to go

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope they aren't not to mention the tax payers money used ! If people are so arrogant as to go somewhere like that and put them self in that position it isn't my problem nor should it be the federal governments .

• 1 decade ago

The two American citizens that made a big mistake trying to show the world what's going on in N. Korea were.

• You mean violating our long time standing policies of not negotiatiing with Terrorists? No. But how can Owe Bama not deal with his own kind?

And what were these "journalists" doing over there anyway?

Source(s): Washington District of Corruption, one of the Axis of Evils.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They were worth no more and no less than the Iranian hostages back in the 80s. You know, the ones that the actor-turned-president Ronald Reagan gave Iran WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION for!

• 1 decade ago

there's no doubt in my mind that you'd happily watch me and every other liberal in america gasping our final breaths in a gas chamber while you've got one hand on the Zyklon valve.

• 1 decade ago

What does their political affiliation have to do with whether or not they were "worth" negotiationing (sic) over?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES...2 points

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say yes because they are American citizens. I may not agree with there views,but a North Korea labor camp is hell.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.