Question about grant writing?

For every mission statement that I write, does it have to match up with the goal I proposed?

If my grant application is long enough to communicate your needs clearly, will that impress the funder/reader?

In the grant funding process, which organization is likely to be a 501 (c)(3)? Would it be my organization, All the organizations I approach for funding, a corporate sponsor, or my donor base?

When is it required for trustees and staff to act cooperatively in soliciting major gifts?

What should I do if the information in the project budget I received from staff doesn't seem reasonable?

What should I demonstrate in the outcome portion of my proposal? would it be my project's feasibility, my budget, or my organization's contact us information.

Best Answer

Grant writing is almost an art. You have to cross all your t's and dot all your i's. Grammar and punctuation is very important. Line spacing and type style and size can also be important. You should have someone on staff who is very familiar with writing grants and let them do it.