Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

Where can I find a picture of Matthew Vaca?

Matthew Vaca, 27 (at the time) was the murderer of Elizabeth “Liz” Reiser, and also kidnapped and attempted rape on her bestfriend Brandi Hicks on May 23, 2000 I Believe. He asked for a ride home from a video store and offered $20, they agreed but after they drove for a long time asked him to get out of the car when he told them he had a gun. He drove them to a hill where Brandi was tied to the steering wheel with her shoelaces and Liz was taken to the top of the hill and murdered. After he took Brandi to railroad tracks where he attempted? rape and tried to kill her but failed, he eventually threw her over the railing and she played dead until he left and she was picked up by an off duty police officer. Brandi was featured on The Show I Survived... on the bio channel. It was episode 1 season 1, I THINK. This is all the information I have, and I was just wondering if there were any pictures of Matthew Vaca.

Best Answer

Here's a link to Ohio Dept. of Corrections. Just type Vaca's name into the search field.

http://www.drc.state.oh.us/OffenderSearch/Search.a...

Michael Vaca

• Tan1 year agoReport

Yes, it's there. That, along with his last name, confirmed he's #¡span¡c. My search will be to find out if he's one of thousands of murderers illegally here, or chain migrated in.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Matthew Vaca, 27 (at the time) was the murderer of Elizabeth “Liz” Reiser, and also kidnapped and attempted rape on her bestfriend Brandi Hicks on May 23, 2000 I Believe. He asked for a ride home from a video store and offered $20, they agreed but after they drove for a long time asked him to get...

Source(s): find picture matthew vaca: https://shortly.im/p9yz1
    • Tan1 year agoReport