18 and never been kissed. Need help cheering up?

I feel somewhat sad everyday because I have never even had my first kiss. Especially since all my friends had their first kisses at 14/15.

I am just going to try and settle for any girl now just to get my first kiss and cuddle with a girl. I just want to be able to say I have had a girlfriend and have kissed before. It will make me a lot happier. I can't stand feeling sad every day and envying people who have had girlfriends.

Sorry. But I would take take a random girl now. A first kiss would make me happier and more confident. I don't care about it being special.

• Best Answer

Awww! Wow, I wish I could find a guy that's like you! Well, apart from the 'I'll settle for any girl' aspect...

Seriously, I've never been kissed either, and I'm so scared about approaching guys who I know fancy me, but who have had girlfriends in the past, and so have kissed (etc) before, just in case I'm crap at it! *sigh* Oh the trauma of it all...

Well, I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I suggest you wait until the 'right' girl comes along. I can't say that you'll regret it otherwise, because it's not as though I've ever been in that situation, but I think a first kiss with a girl you truly like will cheer you up a damnsite more than a crappy kiss with any old hoe. In the long term anyway.

Trust me, I live every day (practically..) in envy of girls with boyfriends, but I know that there is someone SOMEWHERE out there that will be the right one. And that when we eventually get together, it'll be well worth it!

Ohh.. I need a hug now! I feel very... human-contact deficient. Jeezz.. thanks... I need cheering up now! Hahaa..

I have no trouble attracting people, and I bet you don't either (if you look anything like your avatar thing then you'll have no trouble! hahaha the reliability of a tiny cartoon thumnail is hardly great, but still...) Just remember that! It'll help your confidence, which will in turn make you more attractive, which will help you find your first girlfriend etc.

Now, it's entirely up to you... do you wait or do you rush?

Sorry I couldn't help more, but I just thought it might help you to know that there are people out there that are in the same boat! But, like I said, it's entirely up to you now...

Good luck! Hope it all goes well for you! x

If you wanna chat then just send me a message!

I know how you feel and its so annoying when people say dont settle for anyone !

I think you should find someone you actually like but there dont have to be fireworks or anything ! Dont tell her its your first kiss until after the kiss (or never if you prefer) and just go for it.

You will find you'll have a lot more confidence when the first kiss is over and soon you wont be able to get enough !

Hope this helps x x

It's up to you in the end.

Getting it out the way is the easy option, and will make you feel more confident in the short term. However, if you just pick some random girl, you'll probably feel disappointed with how it went, as you had no real chemistry.

Waiting for someone a little bit more special - who you are actually attracted to - will make your first kiss more likely to live up to your expectations, but it will very probably take longer to actually happen.

In the end, it's completely your choice. It's your first kiss - you're going to remember it for a long time! x

I feel the same way! Im almost 18 and i've never had a boyfriend or have been kissed. It does really suck because you're around people who have. And you know what I hate the most! When im hanging out with one of my friends and she's like "i need a boyfriend" meanwhile she's had so many of them, and im just sitting there thinking like "you b*tch" lmao. There are other in the world who havent been kissed, hell theres probably old people who havent been kissed. Why dont you ask one of you "girl" friends, or a friends sister lmao. Idk, if i dont kiss someone, or have a boyfriend by the time im 18, im becoming a nun lmao.

Source(s): me =]
  • Lauren

You know what? I respect that. I wish I could find a guy who had never kissed a girl or done anything before. Even though it's difficult you should save all of your intimate moments for the perfect girl! It will be totally worth it, believe me :) I'm almost 19 and attractive and most people are blown away when they find out I'm waiting for all of that stuff for marriage...

Just pleaseee dont stress over something like that! Be proud!

Go to parties more often ! and there will be a girl that fancies you ! just pluck up the courage and ask her ! And don't worry bout others who have a kiss, loads of my mates have had sex, i haven't just because a lot of people have doesn't make you weird =) It's a Kiss and you'll get your girlfriend soon !

Good luck x

you shouldn't be sad about that .

go to a club, usually girls are wild there and will do 'anything'.

Haha .

but i've never had my first kiss, and I'm not sad at all .

It is sad because because have had their first kiss at like ,12 or 13, but I'm over it .

At those ages you don't remember a thing, so now that I'm older I can actually remember it and enjoy it .

dont just get with someone for the sake of kissing wait till you find that one girl you really llike because kissing her would be even more special cos you'll know you truly love her :D x

i'm 20 and ive never had a proper boyfriend...don't just settle for anyone, you will regret it in the long run - i know its hard but it really is best to hang in there and wait until you meet the 'right person.'

Source(s): personal experience

Well i'm sure someone around you probably fancys you

You might seem really un approchabel

or agrresive.