I need help with coming up with names for a story?

The first name that I need is for a grandmother. She is a sweet, family oriented lady who cares deeply about the people she loves. She has grey curly hair, and glasses, she is somewhat overweight. The next character I need is her daughter who is middle aged. She has blond hair, blue eyes, and tanned skin. She... show more The first name that I need is for a grandmother. She is a sweet, family oriented lady who cares deeply about the people she loves. She has grey curly hair, and glasses, she is somewhat overweight.

The next character I need is her daughter who is middle aged. She has blond hair, blue eyes, and tanned skin. She likes to come across younger then she is and wears a lot of her teen-aged daughters clothes.

The final character I need help deciding on is the daughter of the middle aged woman. She is pretty, and sweet, with blue eyes and brown hair. She is also tall and built really well for her youthful age of 14 which gets her into trouble.

Be as creative as you like, my only request is that the names fit the characters and are age appropriate. Thanks so much for your help everyone!!!