Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What I need to bare bones shuttle mini-pc?

I’m wanting to build a shuttle mini-pc. I have seen sales on NewEgg and TigerDirect. I know the barebones system has the motherboard, fan, casing, and power supply.

I know I would need a hard drive, RAM, and DVD drive.

Is the CPU included with the bare bones system or would I need to purchase one separately?

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Bare Bones arnt all the same, some may come with EVERYTHING, some may come with just a few parts. U realy just need to read the specs on what u are geting and check wat it comes with.

Source(s): Computer Engineer Major
  • FunSun

I think CPU is not included. Unless it says it includes the CPU, it's not included in the shuttle pc.

You need the cpu!

Source(s): Computer Engineer Mayor