Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

How to Obtain a 911 call/transcript in San Joaquin co, California?

I need to be able to obtain a 911 call or the transcript that i made to the local police for obtaining a restraining order and for a custody issue. i called 911 using my cell phone and i was then transferred to the local police station. Filling out Subpoena's is nothing new to me I just need to know which one to use or which form # it is FL-???. I also need to know how easy this will be without using an attorney. I cannot afford one so I do a lot of my own legal filings.

From there any pointers to use it towards a restraining order would be great. Also any information on how to use it towards establishing emergency custody for children if anyone can provide it.

I cannot get into too much detail but a person made terrorist like threats toward me, show no remorse and threaten the police once they got there.

Thank you

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You will probably need to file the request under the Freedom of Information Act.

    Call the authority, either city or county that controls the call center.

  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    gasoline: approximately an oz.. below too plenty. attitude: Ummmmmm . . . 34 stages from the horizontal, making an allowance for crosswinds, headwinds, tailwinds, and how plenty weight an African swallow can carry and at what value. must be exciting! good element, David! (lol)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.