Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

how can pakistan....??

how can pakistan comeback and perform well in champions trophy

and should fawad alam be in the team I think that yousuf and nazir should be in the team

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

pakistan is such a team that they can fall and pick themselves up any time any day any minute and they can also throw away there form anytime like in srilanka tour i think every team and every one is aware of pakistans cricket talent they are hot favourites in champions trophy . all the players are so talented that they deserve to be in the team by that time muhammad asif would have joined the time and his pace is back so beware of lions.

• Evan
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

For some reason, they are not playing as a unit. It's difficult to comprehend how a team that was the WC just a few weeks back is losing all matches that come their way. If the batsmen perform, the bowlers are having a bad day, and vice verse. Add to this, there have been some nasty rumours, and comments from none other than Abdul Quadir. Things don't look rosy for Pakistan. May be a new skipper or some such change??? Well...things can't get worse: that's the only bright spot.

• 1 decade ago

They are T-20 world champions. but what happened to them now? may be they need to sit with a cool and calm mind and then make a strategy.

Yunus khan should talk to young cricketers like "fawad alam", and try to encourage them, as they have the potential which they are not applying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree with you that they should bring Imran Nazir and Mohamed Yousuf in the team because they are simply very good players.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • XYZ
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well first and foremost somebody introduce them to the concept of 'Training & Practice'.

Then fire the selectors if selectors are this incompetent what are the players going to be like. Remove Kamran Akmal for example and bring in better keeper and better batsman at the same time. Never play the opening players they have now like Salman Butt. Give them proper training.

Bowlers need to improve, need a better spinner. Instead of Younis Khan bowling bring in a proper bowler with skill and ability. If they want to win then simply they're going to have to work as a unit. They need to be better disciplined especially mental discipline. They need focus. Not to mention Dedication, Motivation, Fighting Spirit, Win at all cost attitude . . . no one can provide them they simply must have!!

• 4 years ago

?? pakistan

• 1 decade ago

They should mentaly prepare that they are playing against India. They play their best cricket against India.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think they should pick the best xi and a good balanced side.

• 1 decade ago

pakistan will take into the team osama bin laden.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WELL,WELL!! AND WELL!!! EVERY ONE IN HERE I WOULD LIKE

TO ASK YOU TO EVERY ONE WHY, WHY WHY WHY AND WHY?

YOU ARE IGNORE MY ANSWER IS VERY TRUE TRUE AND TRUE!!!

I DID ANSWER TO "ALEX QUESTION" ON UPPER YOU ALL SEE

ALEX QUESTION IS (paki selector accuses Indians to save his(paki)

a** how low can paki get) PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE read my

answer,I hope you will belive it!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.