Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

36 hours to go. I've bullet-proofed the front windows, regaled the dogs in full body armor, fire-proofed....?

....the garage, made plans for the wife to visit her mother, put an electric fence around the corn, and dug a 6-foot hole in the yard.

Am I forgetting something for when Yidiot arrives?

Best Answer

OMG! I'm so jealous! You might also want to duct tape your butt hole area shut. Costigan ain't been right in the head since Yidiot got a hold of him. I'd hate to see the same thing happen to you!

Oh, and would you be a dear, and give him a kiss from me? I'd prefer it if you'd use a LOT of tongue.

I don't know Yidiot very well. Should you have a straight-jacket on hand "just in case?"

He left like 2 weeks ago - he is traveling that far to see you? (no offense, it's just very far)

You should speak with your insurance agent about whether Yidiot-damage is covered under a 'force majeure' or civil unrest clause.

Two gallons of Jack Daniels and a 2 liter bottle of Coke.

• Regwah

Is he really?

How exciting.

Maybe you could increase the value that your home & it's contents are insured for, could be a safe bet.

Otherwise a flash light & transistor radio with fresh batteries are always important items when preparing for potential disaster.

What the ..f^k Buk.......you are so lucky...I love Yidiot...I love his face ...

I go crazy for the crazy ones.sometimes....heehee

is he getting dropped off by those men in those nice white coats....heheeee..awwww..your lucky...say hello to him for me...heehee..I wonder if Bootsie will try to bite him...heehee...'

* Don't try to marry him off to Dottie..ok...lol..give her a kiss for me.though..heehee

Source(s): * Utube ...like Ma said..heehee...I wish I was a flywha on the wallwha
  • -

Setting up the web cam for a youtube for us to see the historical event.

ma

Sounds like you got all your ducks in a row.

Don't forget to put air freshener in the bathroom....

=)

chasity belt and lots of beer and some rope. oh yea, don't forget the straight jackets

How about body armor for you? If he

can't get to the dogs...