Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

How can starvation be ABOLISHED?

ABOLISH things that Jesus NEVER told people to spend money on.

Jesus NEVER told anyone to build a temple.(Matthew 24:2)

Jesus NEVER told anyone to start a RELIGION. (Matthew 15:7-9)

Jesus told you to feed the HUNGRY. (Matthew chapter 25)

RELIGIONS hold their meetings in ROBBER'S DENS and reason out how NOT to do as Jesus told them to do.

Jesus tells them "BLESSED are the poor for theirs is the kingdom of God" (Luke 6:20).

RELIGIONS manipulate verses such as Matthew 5:3 which says BLESSED are the poor in SPIRIT for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

They use the WORD SPIRIT as 'PRETEND'.

PRETEND is one of the definitions of LIE and SATAN is the father of LIARS (John8:44).

A HOLY SPIRIT IS A GODLY SPIRIT IS AND A GODLY SPIRIT DOES NOT COVET OR DESIRE ANYTHING OF THIS WORLD but RELIGIONS manipulate there thinking into FANTASIZING that they are POOR.

FANTASIZING is another definition of LYING.

Acts 7:47-48 & 17:24 tells the world that God does dwell in crafted temples because they are destroying His children.

Acts 7:51 describes them but their LYING skills put them in HELL.

Compared to the cost of building their temple, maintaining their grounds, buying a parsonage, buying vehicles to get you to your brain washings, and PRIDEFUL clothes for the deliverer of LIES and much more THINGS.

PRIDE is one of the 7 deadliest SINS because it takes food from the suffering children.

Jesus tells them they strain out a GNATS worth of there money to the POOR and swallow a CAMEL'S portion into RELIGION and CRAFTED TEMPLES and starve children to death without His permission. (Matthew 23:24)

Favorite Answer

Dear friend Caleb Gosa,

By sharing the food for the stomach, you made with your available finances from your job for the hungry human beings in your lifetime on the earth.

And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. - Matthew 24:2

Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. - Matthew 15:7-9

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. - Matthew 25:34-36

Source(s): Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. (Holy Bible Acts 3:19) The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (Holy Bible 2 Peter 3:9)

By the church giving up the wealth it has accrued through begging (like these corporations need more wealth to hoard). Then instead of people giving to the said corporations they give the money to the truly needy and charities that help them instead. Voila Starvation on the way to being cured.

Source(s): On a more realistic level by cancelling most of the third world debt (and it's crippling interest) and giving them a chance.

Millions upon millions of dollars go to ending starvation. Wars, corruption, greed and lack of education are, actually, far bigger causes than the lack of money.

Abandoning the taboo of cannibalism can solve all starvation problems in the world.

If people are starving to death anyway, feed half to the other half, problem solved.

• The pope should start acting normal and we should start auditing the vatican. Then we can may be look at other areas.

You could always try eating something. I hear that works wonders.

i dnt understand your question

WHEN GOD BRINGS PARADISE...