rate my 09 fantast football team?

QB-tom brady QB-matt hasselbak RB-ledanian tomlinson RB-ray rice RB-jamal lewis RB_fred taylor WR-anquan boldin WR-vincent jackson WR- lavernious coles WR- muhsin muhhamed WR- plexico burress TE-kellen winslow TE-brent celek D-pittsburg D-colts K-mason crosby K-kris brown----- a 12 team league snake draft 1-HB/WR flex 1 TE/WR flex 1 starting QB 3 starting running backs with the additional flex 4 WR with the flex and 1 TE with flex

Update:

celek is phi starter look at jacksons numbers rice is the starter with a team who runs more than anyone and there my backups if there were feature backs available i would have them lol

Update 2:

i forgot ted gin jr

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are definately a cheatriot homer! On a scale of 1 - 10, i'll give you a 2.

• 1 decade ago

I think you may be in for a long season. Your rb situation is very shakey, LT has had issue and is gettin older Ray Rice is uproven and still has Willy there to take carries Taylor is OLD Boldin may hold out Jackson is erratic Muhammed is washed up Burress will never play in the NFL again Winslow is always hurt. I would not be happy with that team at all. The only player I like there is Hasselback. Hope LT returns to his old self or you are in deep doo doo.

• 1 decade ago

Terrible team as of today. Hassleback, trade him after a good game for a RB. You only play one QB anyway. I can't see your free agent list but if Drew Bennett is there take him. Big game receiver go Heyward Bey, he does play the Chiefs and Broncos twice a year and they'll toss it to him and make him earn his pay. Plaxico won't play this year, he doesn't even go to court till November. Go with Chris Henry if he's free, he'll have more TD's than Coles. Drop the Colts defense, Oakland's defense will rack fantasy points this year especially on special teams.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

brady good pick, tomlinson good, boldin good, the rest are going to be terrible wont get u ne more then 5 points a week each. burres might not even play/ taylor isnt the feature back, jackson sucks, winslow on a team with no qb, who is celek?lewis hasnt been good since he went to jail, rice isnt a feature back, muhhamed has never been great just avg, why 2 kickers? that was dumb.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Person
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I don't know about Hasselbeck, Taylor, or Muhammad. And Plax probably won't even play.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.