OCR GCSE英文點溫?

下年就考gcse

覺得最難就係英文同英文文學哩兩科

我有信心拎B,不過目標係A/A*

我唔係好知點落手溫書..

係咪明晒d文學就得?

我間學校揀左「1984」哩本書

哩個暑假係咪應該明晒本書先?

做pp有冇用?

就算唔係考ocr,有經驗嘅可唔可以教下我點溫/準備?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I study in the uk, but my school follows the AQA board instead of OCR, so i don't know how much the two curriculum differs, but hope i can help u la.

Eng lit

可以先温jor de poem 先 for eng lit 因为poem 比較多,然後再熟讀 novel。不過novel 可以帶进exam room ,所以吾洗背quote。

The most important part is that u understand the meaning the novel is trying to bring out, for example: what does this object symbolise? Is the novel mocking the government of that period? (Excuse me because i have never read that novel) these types of questions. Also the use of devices for example: dramatic irony.

(This part can also be used as advice for the poem part in english language)

For the poems, u first have to understand again what r the important poetic devices. What do i mean by important? There r many poetic devices in a poem, however only some r important. Why does the poet use this word instead of their synonym? For alliteration purposes? U first have to understand these to make ur revision effective.

Secondly, (same as the novel bit) What is the poet trying to bring out? Then look at the date/historical period, why did the poet write this and then link it bk to the date.

English Language

Poems (as i have stated above)

Composition

The composition bit, u have to do more past papers to really grasp what the examiner wants. Usually there r many past papers avaliable online n also at school. You can always ask ur teachers for them.

I hope i can help u la... if u still have anymore queries, feel free to contact my email la...

Source(s): Myself