Which team do you choose:Red Sox or Yankees?

Why?

RED SOX ALL THE WAY!

Favorite Answer

Red Sox of course! It's a funny story how I got to liking them. I was on a trip around New England with a group from my college and we happened to have a free night so we all went to Boston for the evening. We were only there two hours, but since I never travel anywhere (much less a cool big city like Boston) I wanted to commemorate the event so I bought a Red Sox hat. Once I got home I figured I should know something about the team (I wasn't ever really into baseball) but I started watching the games and really got into it. Now I love them.

Red Sox.

Because Of Jacoby Ellsbury.(:

And i Hatee A-Rod And Jeter, Which Makes Me Hate The Yankees

• Mr.B

Red Sox. Never liked the Yankees, but dalways like the "heroic failure" aspect of the Red Sox. Even though the Red Sox have lost that with the two World Series wins, I'm too old to change now.

Red Sox because I like anyone who beats the Yankees.

red sox yankees try to buy a championship its annoying

New York Yankees because I am a fan of theirs and I hate the Red Sox

red sox, i stopped watching baseball for years but i watched a red sox-yankees game back in 2004 and i started to like the red six

Red Sox.

red sox because they have beat the yankees every time this season

Red Sox. I've supported them since 2002, the only team I've ever loved and I'll always be loyal to them.