Nextiva v s. Jive...which voip service is better for business?

I am relocating my business to my home and want to use VOIP. I have gotten quotes from several companies and all seem comparable. I am wondering which of these two has better call quality and reliability, as I am on the phones all day long and they are crucial. I have tried Vonage in the past and was very... show more I am relocating my business to my home and want to use VOIP. I have gotten quotes from several companies and all seem comparable. I am wondering which of these two has better call quality and reliability, as I am on the phones all day long and they are crucial. I have tried Vonage in the past and was very disappointed with the quality for business use. Thanks!
Update: its getjive.com. The most important thing to me is call quality...no echoes, no lag...thats what i had with vonage.