Have u taken any short trips anywhere ? I need a vaction?

I dont really have time to take off from work. So maybe I can do a small trip with the 3 day weekend coming up for labor day, but where the hell do I go that wont take 2 days of driving ?! I dont think I want the beach.. i'm going on a cruise next year. I really wanna go to San Antonio or something but... show more I dont really have time to take off from work. So maybe I can do a small trip with the 3 day weekend coming up for labor day, but where the hell do I go that wont take 2 days of driving ?!

I dont think I want the beach.. i'm going on a cruise next year. I really wanna go to San Antonio or something but thats too far of a drive.

I'm Open to ANY SUGGESTIONS ! I just needa escape Louisiana for a while heh
Update: The French Quarter is the LAST thing I wanna do.. I'm there every other weekend
Update 2: Sorry Chuck .. it sounds great but.. I really dont wanna pay 700$ for 2 nights at a beach house when its just my boyfriend and I