Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Help me from feeling guilty!?

okay so i just ate a brownie sundae at this ice cream place.. and it had two scoops of frozen yogurt.. one oreo vanilla flavored and one choc peanut butter flavored... a big brownie, two swirls of whipped cream and hot fudge... im 15 and im still growing im normally active but its summer so im not as much here and i just feel so guilty! please help me feel better!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

u gotta hav dessert sometime!

It was a one time thing and you earned it by exercisin n if u didn't exercise u had ur reward b4 u finished so start exercise and remember u all redy ate ur reward!

U cAn't liv without sweets...

And try chewing sugar free gum from now on

Source(s): Mee
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't worry about what you just ate. Forget it, try to remain active, and try to eat well from now on. You can't change what you've already eaten, and in the end, one binge won't change anything, as long as you don't repeat it.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

ur fine. dont worry just eat super healthy for the next five days and it will be like noting happened

Source(s): im a 15yr old girl too:)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.