Will buying from airsoft gi online be cheaper than buying from their walk in store?

I gotta know, since the tax in LA is 1% higher than any other place. And airsoft gi's walk-in store is part of LA. Also, their store is really tiny, I went there this monday.

Also.. Shipping is free on all orders over $100. The only thing I'm worried about is the tax. Also, do they give you a chrono reading and test your gun when you buy it from the walk in store?

Best Answer

well if what u wanna get is in their walk in store i recommend getting it from there because shipping is outrageous

do u wanna make some extra money? then join swag bucks. (plz click my link) its a site where u get points or "swagbucks" for doing the searches u are already doing, there search engine results are from google and ask.com

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): buying airsoft gi online cheaper buying walk store: https://shortly.im/bBECw

Hey there!

You will be charged CA tax, as you live in California. My primary answer to you is: Depends on the specials each store is holding, because remember, they are in some ways, two different stores. But at the same time, most of their items SHOULD be the same price.

I'm sure they'd test your gun for you, most walkin stores will!

As a tip, when buying online, use the code "Chris". It'll give you 10% off your purchase!

Hope this helps., I run an airsoft website that provides players with answers and reviews to do with airsoft. Check it out if my answer helped! Let me know if I can help you in any other way.

Jason v

www.squidoo.com/airsoft101

people on Ebay sell airsoft BBs for literally one cent, free shipping. Look up "airsoft BBs" then click sort by lowest price- price+shipping